Oktoberfest hosts more than 100 vendors. Food is represented from around the world with the Brats and Bavarian pastries taking the forefront during this celebration. Commercial vendors includ sandals, jewelry, sunglasses, and bushels of apples. The Juried Arts & Crafts include paintings, sculpture, lots of pottery, handmade swings, candles, and more.
Please take a moment to look over our applications and guidelines.
Please also note that all vendors are required to carry insurance. Links to one-time, 3-day certificates are provided below.
Juried Craft information
- 2017 Craft Guidelines
- 2017 Juried Craft Application
- 2017 Participation Announcement of Juried Craft needing Certificate of Insurance
- Juried Craft: One Time, 3-Day Certificate of Insurance Offer
Commercial Vendors information
- 2017 Commercial Vendors Application (This is NOT a Food Vendor Application- see Food Vendor information further down this page)
- 2017 Participation Announcement of Commercial Vendors needing Certificate of Insurance
- Commercial Vendors: One Time, 3-Day Certificate of Insurance Offer
- 2017 Non-Profit Application
- 2017 Participation Announcement of Non-Profits needing Certificate of Insurance
- Non-Profits: One Time, 3-Day Certificate of Insurance Offer
Food Vendor Applications
Food Vendor Applications are not online due to the fact that our food vendors get first-right-of-refusal. We carefully coordinate the types of food that are accepted. We do this in order for everyone to make money. There are no more than two of each type of food. We have a food vendor waiting list so that in the event that a food vendor cancels, we are able to contact a vendor offering the same type of food as the one who cancelled.